When shopping for a tuxedo, the following is a list of some of the things you should look for in a store.
1) Do they own the merchandise? If the store gets their tuxedos from another source you may be stuck
with an ill fitting tux on your wedding day or special occasion.
2) Do they cater to out of town Groomsmen? Getting measurements and accommodating last minute
fittings is important.
3) What happens if there is last minute trouble? What if a shirt is to small, a button is missing, a seam
ripped? Will they replace the item?
4) Do they carry the latest styles?
5) Do they offer a free" grooms preview"? this is similar to a bride seeing the gown she wants to buy
with a veil and accessories before she puts a deposit.
6) Do they have a custom tailor to fit your tuxes perfectly and do any last minute adjustments?
7) Do they offer pick up and delivery of the tuxedos? With all the things that need to be done at the last
minute, having someone bring the tuxes to you and return for them after the wedding is a great service.
8) Do they offer a dresser service for the day of? Tying ties, putting on cuff links and helping the little
ones are all things you can have with a day of dresser.
This is your day as well. You are shopping for something you aren't familiar with, much like the bride. So don't leave this to chance. Don't go where you can't get personal attention and follow up.
Each of these points is very important and something to keep in mind when choosing a retailer. At Krystian's Menswear we do own our inventory of tuxedos and related accessories. We do so because customer service and satisfaction are our number one priorities. We want our customers to know that we are there for them right up to and including the day of their wedding or social occasion. We want you to have the peace of mind knowing that any unexpected issue that may arrise will be promptly resolved to your satisfaction.